.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Retirement!

This morning our family went to Open Bible Church to celebrate my Uncle Davids retirement. They held a good service and had a pretty yummy luncheon afterwards. It felt good to have most of our family together and to all be in church on such a beautiful Sunday morning. Though I wasnt in the greatest mood this morning I tried not to let that show. It was refreshing to get to see a few familiar faces there that I hadnt got to see in a while. Ive always loved the atmosphere a friendly church has to offer. So happy retirement Uncle David and Aunt Bonnie!

So tomorrows back to school, and a full week of it. Oh I cannot wait until Christmas time is finally here! I am going to school for Music Education and though I like most of my classes and love what I am there for, it does all get a bit tiring at times. Im going to take a little time off next semester and take a few online classes. I think this will be better for me, and give me a little time to breathe. Well..at least I hope so.

No comments: