.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Blogging virgin=devirginized

Hi! Im Mamie ~aka~ BreeAnn, and this is my first blog =] Now im not really sure how these things work, so i figured id just start out by telling all you readers a little bit about myself. So ill start with the basics. I rocked the birthday suit on November 17th. I am freshly 18 and so happy to say that i am finally legal! I realize now that I began waiting on that day way too early, but now that is has come and gone i am left feeling nothing less than extremely relieved. I am currently finishing out my senior year in high school and 102% ready for graduation. I made the move from florida to tennessee about a year and a half ago, and i must say that it has been by far the biggest change i have ever come to meet. I have three sisters and one brother that i absolutely adore and would do anything for. I currently live with my dad and step-mother who I have come to love more than breathing! I am proud to say i have the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for. Relationships are hard for me to build, simply because i find it incredibly hard to trust people. As to those i do trust: they mean the world to me. They are my rock and my security. Singing is my passion. Its something ive always been very interested in and something i plan on making a career, not just a hobby. The feeling I get when i sing is unlike anything else. Im a pretty happy person. I love my life and embrace it in all its uncertainties. I am by no means perfect, but i hold no regrets. Every mistake ive made is apart of me, and has made me who i am today. And thats someone i am happy to say im very content with. Well thats about it...other than im very long-winded. (obviously the most apparent of my qualities)
Until next time
~Bree~

5 comments:

Annette said...

Hey Honey, Welcome to the blogging world. Hope you have fun telling your story.

I love you, Madre

Living to Love said...

Welcome to blogland! Love the design!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bree,
I LOVE your page and your pictures! You are so beautiful! I am glad you are now offically apart of our family! It's been great getting to know and I LOVE to hear you sing!
Keep up the blogging...
Love,
A, Stacey

Anonymous said...

Nice legs. Where'd you find that picture for your header? hehehe. Love you sister! :)

Patrice and Higgins said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!

BTW, nice blog design!!